Expanding the Command of Mathematica for Developers
Wolfram Research’s 1997 Mathematica Developer Conference–three high-powered days of informative discussions and presentations October 27-29, 1997–promises to expand the command of Mathematica for those interested in creating and contributing tools, products, courseware, or literature to the increasingly profitable and high-market-profile Mathematica Applications Library. It will also be ideal for those seeking to offer services as trainers, consultants, site visitors, or evangelists. Past annual conference gatherings have proved to be invaluable sources of developer information, as well as excellent opportunities to meet and interact with the best developers from around the world.
- learn the steps of developing a Mathematica package–from concept to final product;
- gain exposure to Mathematica‘s expanded capabilities from experts, leading representatives from Wolfram Research, and foremost independent developers;
- see how to take advantage of the full power of the Mathematica language;
- obtain authoritative answers to Mathematica questions; and
- learn of new and future application development tools in Mathematica.
The conference will be held at the Radisson Suite Hotel and Conference Center in Champaign, Illinois. Registration fees include a developer manual, continental breakfasts, lunches, and a reception banquet. The cost is $295 until September 15, and $395 after September 15.
Registration forms and additional information about the conference, housing, and transportation are available: Wolfram Research, Inc., 100 Trade Center Drive, Champaign, Illinois 61820-7237, USA; 217-398-0700; 1-800-WOLFRAM; firstname.lastname@example.org; or the 1997 Mathematica Developer Conference web page.