Published September 18, 1998
Generate C++ Code That Links Seamlessly into Mathematica
September 18, 1998–Mathematica is an ideal environment in which to develop, debug, and analyze programs, and with MathCode C++ you can translate entire Mathematica programs into optimized C++ code. The resulting C++ code can run in the stand-alone mode useful for embedded applications. Alternatively, the C++ code can use Mathematica callbacks for accessing higher-level functions not available in C++ automatically.
Key Features of MathCode C++
- Optimizes Mathematica matrix expressions into C++ for faster numeric computation
- Offers a C++ library for extended matrix manipulation
- Generates stand-alone C++ code from Mathematica programs
- Generates C++ code connected to Mathematica via MathLink
- Offers connectivity with existing C, C++, and Fortran77 programs
The product is compatible with Mathematica 3.0.1 and later. Additional information on MathCode C++ is available.