February 19, 2001–Wolfram Research, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of UnRisk. This new application package is developed and supported by UnRisk Consortium, made up of MathConsult GmbH and UNI SOFTWARE PLUS GmbH.
Designed for quantitative analysts, traders, risk managers, treasurers, and product designers, UnRisk is a tool designed to combine speed with precision in the analysis of financial derivatives. By integrating Mathematica with optimized C++ libraries, UnRisk provides the flexibility of a high-level programming language and the speed necessary for production use.
- Valuation of equity and interest rate derivatives
- Calculation of implied volatility, hedge, and sensitivity parameters
- Sensitivity analysis with respect to market data
- Insight into complex contracts by means of graphical exploration
- Rapid modeling, configuration, and parameterization
- “What-if” analysis with respect to contractual rules and potential market developments
More information about UnRisk is available.